The Foreo Luna is a revolutionary Swedish cleansing tool. Available for all skin types: sensitive to normal, combination or super sensitive skin. On the cleansing brush surface, you will find smooth silicone touch pads powered with T-sonic pulsations to remove make up residue, dead skin cells, oil, and dirt to unclog pores leaving the skin clean and super smooth.
What makes this cleansing tool so unique and revolutionizing is the anti aging property it offers. On the back of the cleansing brush surface there is an anti-aging surface that helps reduce fine line and wrinkles to leave your skin looking younger, firmer and more elastic.
The Foreo Luna has 3 buttons, the main button on the center to turn device on and off and change modes. A plus and minus button to increase or decrease the pulsation levels, there are 8 levels of pulsation. The Foreo Luna is already pre-programmed for an easy facial cleansing experience. Here are five easy steps to follow:
1. Remove make up, and apply your favorite cleanser
2. Press the center button to activate the Luna and + or – button to select the desirable pulsation level
3. Wet the Luna and start buffing in circular motions starting on cheeks from jaw to ear, on the chin, and on the forehead starting on center of forehead cleaning outward towards temples. Staying on each section for 15 secs or when you feel the pulsation pause (indicating its time to move to the next section)
4. Once you have covered your entire face, press the center button to put the Luna on standby and rinse your face.
5. Press the center button again to turn Anti-Agin mode on. Using the Anti-Aging surface on the back of the Luna, with a relaxed face, simply place the luna on face focusing on wrinkle prone areas on your face (for 12 seconds) such as smile lines, on the outer corner of eyes (or squint lines as I call them), and on the middle of the forehead. Or you can just focus on your problem areas where you might have fine lines and wrinkles.
It may seem like a lot of steps to follow but it becomes second nature after you use it a couple of times. It leaves my skin soft, supple and clean down to the pores. I have oily skin and white heads but since I have been using the Luna they have significantly decreased. I use the Luna twice a day, in the morning and at night before bed. Also, it’s waterproof therefore you can leave it in the shower.
To clean my Luna, I rinse it off after I use it and wash it with a drop of anti-bacterial hand soap and let it sit to dry. The Luna comes with a USB charger (yes!) and takes about an hour to fully charge. The battery life is very long, 450 cleansing and anti-aging cycles which basically means you may only need to charge it once or twice a year. How awesome is that?!
So what makes the Foreo Luna different from other cleansing tools you may ask. It removes 95% of dirt and impurities and is 35 times more hygienic than standard facial cleansing brushes. with the Foreo Luna there is no need to change brush heads, it has a long battery life, it’s portable, it’s easy to use and clean, waterproof, suits all skin types, super hygienic, can be used daily, takes less than 3 minutes to clean entire face, and of course the super bonus of the anti-aging property it offers.